Sunday 10 October 2010

XFactor

The 2 and a half hour bliss of XFactor last night,
My girl crush Cher in my opinion was fantastic
Aswell as Aiden And the Tesco Lady

But who else....? they were the only people.

Mary Byrne, Tesco lady
 She made the hairs on the back of my neck stick up it was such a beautiful and divaish performance!


But not so keen on this look ^ hey she looks like Bloody Dawn French!


Aiden Grimshaw!

What can i say performance with a character as well as singing, it was brilliant i even found my dad entised in the TV and he hates the XFACTOR!
Even though he looked quite scary that was the clever thing about it, because he understood the song! Unlike most people.... :)


Cher Lloyld!



Her eyebrows okay are weird, and she is extremely skinny. But beside that her performance wasn't up there with aidens and marys, but all the teens are gonna love her. Cause as Cheryl said "she right up my street"!
I love  her whole attitude, and she can only rap cause have you heard how low her voice is .... Wow!!


Belle Amie,

Were my favourite at first  But they really disappointed me, they just didn't work, :( come on Belle Amie ! i know they can sing!!



No comments: