Wednesday 6 October 2010

Attractive.. Huh?




Today in class the boys decided to stay with us because it was raining, and we got onto the subject of as boys say "FIT girls". I remember there being a girl who left about a year ago in our class that the boys used to drule over.. but I couldn't understand why!
Hmm,
- odd dress sense
-Greasy dark hair
-Funny teeth
- Smoked weed etc.
- And smelt of it!
- weird tree trunk legs
And hangs herself around a pole for a hobby  Oh yes folks !

I just didn't get it, but they said she was " WELL FIT" leaving me and Anna slightly confused :S!
Then we realised she was
- well up for it all
- Nice body (accept from the legs)
- Nice eyes
- Big Boobs!!
- And hangs herself around a pole for a hobby
LOL.. now we get it!

That really says a lot about a boys mind doesn't it! Jee's!

Beauty and mostly Personality lads COME ON!!!!... Also brains helps!


Aha im happy my boyfriend doesn't think like that, 18 months today :) bless him <3
... well I hope he doesn't 













No comments: