Tuesday 5 October 2010

The Essence of Friendship

Oh how i do love my friends, Anna, Rosie, Charley and.... Andie ( well sort of) i cant really decide whether i could class either Charley or Andie as my friend?
They have a vicious circle, but what goes around comes around i guess, just let them be.

Poor Rosie has been put on a strict diet due to some sort of illness she has to do with the bowls, so she is eating nothing containing wheat, ... which inevitably leads to one thing ... salad salad and morrre yummy salad!
Rabbit food as i call it, but there is one problem you see with me calling it rabbit food, my friend Andie has her top jaw which sticks out above her bottom, a deformity of hers, and all the boys in our year call her a rabbit. As cruel that may sound. But hey its school we are teens, what can we do?

So me essentially being me i go ahead because i am so intelligent and say " Rosie, your eating rabbit food!"
Everyone then starts chuckling away whilst im bemused, wondering what they are laughing about (i had no idea believe me).

I have NEVER in my life had such dagger eyes thrown at me. Andie turn snarling, her big teeth sticking out over her bottom lip. Anna cant seem to contain herself and burst out laughing, then leading me to laugh!"

"PAA!" Anna cries she is nearly wetting herself along with Rosie!

I felt so bad, but "I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!"

Oh god no!.... "*.... Your so pathetic! IMMATURE and PATHETIC!
oh dear Andieeee got a little bit stressed! then walked out!


Arrrh :) the true wonders of friendship eh! They are so freaking hilarious when you have such a dumb friend like me !






SunshineGeek

No comments: